Wednesday, June 20, 2007

NEWS FLASH!

Dad walked out to have breakfast in the dinning room today (I let him wheel himself back) and then he reminded me that we were going to the lab today and we had to get the girls some chocolate because he remembers they asked him last time. I wheeled him to the car and he walked from the car to get his labs done and walked back (with the walker. Annie the phlebotomist was amazed and hadn't seen him walk in almost a year! I hope this continues, but I also hope he doesn't hurt himself.........

I must sound like a pathetic worry wort! It's just that this sudden spurt of life from him has been so great for the last week, I will really miss it when it goes away. I hate times like this, he worries the crap out of me, drives me up and down a wall for most of the day, then I feel bad when I think when it will go away.

Life......the only thing you can depend on is change.

No comments: