Wednesday, February 25, 2009

truth

Sick to my stomach, I deal with truth, what it is, where does it come from. Sometimes truth or clouds of truth or perceptions of truth are not at all. People saying things that are feelings but not truth and hurtful things that make you think and wonder where truth really lies. " Where truth really lies?" that's funny the way that looks. Looking deep within is very strange and painful at times and calming, beautiful others. Feelings of words that are said to another in opinions of another are painful indeed of clouded truths but what we seek as correct or "right" in your minds eye. The word "I" and "eye" are funny to me as well, "i" have been journaling about since earlier this week. Makes me see things differently- hear me out.

I am talking with a friend discussing food and I explain how somethings are gross that people eat like comparing the show "Bizarre foods" to "Mark and Olly" the people who eat those types of food probably think the same as we do about ours. So I am doing deep research about perception, this by the way is very beneficial to my current situation which requires lot's of POSITIVE PERCEPTION. I capitalize because of the importance and this is the reason for my current happiness, without it could prove disaster. I have to agree with the buddists teachings that it takes meditation and time to reach most truths and that concept in the waiting, watching and pondering all angles of the truth. "the truth, the whole truth and nuttin but the truth" Ha.

Why we ask, when we know, the truth is painful after a while it is not. It just is

No comments: