Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Words



Words: are sounds put together in a language that have a meaning to that group of people that use that language. Well that's my definition, ask an english teacher and it may not be correct. Mom turned 82 on Monday, September 15th, 2008 this is a big milestone for some who actually make it to that age. My grand daughter, Angelina almost four has started to come up with some great word usage these days and going out to lunch with the family to celebrate this milestone was no exception. I asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up, she answered, "Nana, I'm gonna be four and be a big girl!" Josh is having a great time teasing this poor child every chance he get's, telling her she has something on her nose and it's not there. Too funny. The day out was fun my daughter Amber had a blast in watching Angelina (her daughter) get all the attention. Dad said the "F" word when he got mad at me 3 x's about a food related issue and mind you it's always said with emphasis. Mom dropped the "F" bomb too shortly after when she was supposedly correcting my dad, all said quite loudly ofcourse. Last but not least, Angelina calls me the other night to tell me where babies come from, "where", I ask, "From the baby shop!" she tells me.

Looking back on the other day, thinking about how Angelina was twirling in the restuarant telling Ron, "wait, don't take my picture yet!" Being that age she is blessed to not have a recall of hurtful or shaping of what people say, unless most likely her mom. Our minds are not as advanced as we think, we get mad or happy and say things that we think should be either emphasized or lightly said. This doesn't matter at all or shouldn't they are just words, sounds put together. Myself, I prefer the twirling and the carefree look of a childs face that doesn't care just is showing her happiness from the inside out.

No comments: